Re: BC SA seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] BC SA seedling
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:39:15 -0700

Well Mike, you know I'm your biggest fan, thank you
for showing us probably the only known, at least to
me of Broken Color Spaceage iris, the 2 photos last year
and the 2 this year. I was told recently by a leading expert
that open standards are not a really big thing, in fact
some people prefer them because you can then see the
style arms, with some having amazing colors of their own.
Kasperek's BC generally have open standards and my
crosses with these have produced the same.
I remember when BC was new and the craze was SA's,
everyone was encouraging one hybridizer to cross BC with
SA, but they lost the BC in the process
You're doing it and will make us novelty collectors happy
in the future.
Thanks again for sharing,

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!