Re: Spaceage Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Spaceage Seedling
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 05:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, that is really a great looking SA iris. Really
great color and ruffles and I don't think the falls
are out of proportion. Plant habits sound incredible
too. Good grower, branches, spurs and bud count. You
didn't mention it but I assume leaves are healthy and
in proportion. What more could you ask for. I want it,
where does the line start?

Seattle, WA. Zone 8

--- Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com> wrote:

> Tall, 3 branches, large spur, and a spur on
> one of the branches, all kinds of buds since each
> branch
> has a double terminal,
> This one is going to be a grower,

Do you Yahoo!?