Re: O' So Pretty Color Rendition

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] O' So Pretty Color Rendition
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Tom:  As a professional photographer I can attest to the shift of blue in photographs taken in the shade.  Light has tempertures and also reflected light...With out the sun there is mostly the reflected blue of the sky to shift the colors.....Paul

Tom Greaves <tomg@iadfw.net> wrote:
I just noticed on the picture of Rare Edition that I just posted, that part of it was in sunlight and the deep purple in the sun was a little bit pink.  That got me to thinking that maybe it took direct sunlight to get the pink tones, so I went out and took a picture of it in dappled sun to see the effect of sunlight on the various colors.  It came out a little closer to reality, but still not pink enough.
BTW Bill, can you see the diamond dusting on the standards?  <smile>
Tom Greaves

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=O' So Pretty 2004 2 - small.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links