AB: Desert Diamond/background color

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AB: Desert Diamond/background color
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:12:38 EST

I spent a good bit of time today trying to get Desert Diamond to photo in it's true color. From early morn until after mid day. Finally by accident I got it to act right using the black card board I was using to make the albican photos. I would have liked the photo better had the black project board not shown the ribbing. Otherwise I kind of like the artsy look provided by the slight reflectiveness and I did manage to capture the true color of DD as it blooms here.

Bill Burleson 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Links