Bourgeois SDB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Bourgeois SDB
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:23:50 EST

BOURGEOIS (Black 2003) SDB
    This had one stalk and two buds on a first year plant.  It's hard to find SDBs that will grow and bloom here in the desert.  I keep trying a few each year, & I hope this will be a winner for me.  I like the dark plum spots on either side that set off the light violet beard.
Kathy Chilton

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image