Re: Lavender Park

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Lavender Park
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:17:48 -0500

What a wonderful iris!  I looked it up in a catalog and it is a VE to E
bloomer. . . I wonder how it would do in Northeastern Michigan???

Thanks for the photo, Kathy.  How big is your clump, and is it
VIGOROUS??  (A big interest of mine. . . :-)

Region 6
Zone 4.5

> This is LAVENDER PARK (Grosvenor 98)
>       This is a wonderful grower for me.  It is extremely
floriferous, due to
> its habit of often sending up two bloomstalks per rhizome.
>        The form is lovely - overall, first rate!
> Kathy Chilton
> Tucson, AZ

CoreComm Webmail.

Yahoo! Groups Links