peacock green again

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] peacock green again
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 06:43:11 -0600

I think this photo is sharper.  What I did was take the clear photo of the
same bloom and crop to the style.  This is at 100% size.  The color can
still be seen.  I haven't adjusted color or brightness.  I can't ever make
those improve any of my photos and essentially have even quit trying to
fiddle around with what the camera gets.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image