Re: Doctor No

Patrick,

Here, North of Montreal, DOCTOR NO is one of  my best growing iris.
It's vigorous, tall with high bud count and very very attractive.  It
didn't produce horns for me last year but it was otherwise perfect.

We're using this cultivar as one of the main breeders in our SA
experiment at the SA Robin.

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511