Re: Historic, IB (near germanica) photo links

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Historic, IB (near germanica) photo links
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:30:30 -0700

John I Jones wrote:

David; Thanks for all the links! sort of a "surfs up " call. As to the watery pix the first thing to check would be how many colors your monitor is set to display. The pix at the website would not deteriorate unless they have been resized to take up less space.

Michael Stockton Ca. cooler weather(sub 75) slowing down the very early bloom