AIS: Bulletin

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Bulletin
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:30:47 -0700

Mike Lowe, acting AIS Membership Secretary, has asked that I forward
the following message about the most recent AIS Bulletin.

If you happened to look at the membership expiration date on the
address label and noticed that it was not correct, you were right. A
glitch in the mailing house software printed a date that was 4 years
and 1 day prior to your actual expiration date. Never fear, the AIS
database is correct.

For those of you who wonder how that really happened, well lets just
say it has to do with differences between a Mac and a PC, and a
programmer and tunnel vision...

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA