Re: TURKISH HEART

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TURKISH HEART
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:11:32 -0000

> Uh-oh.  The general coloring is as I'd expect, but TURKISH HEART
has a
> characteristic heart-shaped signal.  Is this an anomaly?  Or is TH
unstable?

I'm afraid I can't help.  I've not seen it growing elsewhere.  Most
often I'm in the position of trusting the supplier and verifying
what I have against the registered description.  In this case I
trusted the supplier and it seemed to match the description pretty
well.  It has the sharp contrast and form I associate with much of
Shockey's intros.  As for the signal, if the heart is that of a
Valentine heart, then the top part matches better than the bottom.
With some imagination I guess it might be described as 'heart
shaped'.  If the heart shape refers to a physiology diagram like you
see in Doctors offices, then it perhaps comes closer but would be
rounder than those.

Donald

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511