Re: Ode to Kalifa OOPS!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ode to Kalifa OOPS!
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:56:58 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/2004 2:11:03 PM Central Daylight Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

ODE TO KALIFA Moore1980, HM 1982 is an aril median

If you viewed the ODE TO KALIFA photo I previously posted, kindly correct the above to read:

ODE TO KALIFA Moores 1980, HM 1982 is an aril median

If you failed to view the photo pretend, as I often do, I made no mistake.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links