Re: surprise sdlg

In a message dated 4/9/2004 6:14:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:
Donald, I think you should register and introduce some of your best arilbred seedlings.  Some of them are very beautiful.  Iâm thinking of a pink one you posted a week or two ago.  Let the rest of the world have a chance to enjoy them too.

I agree.  By taking the "road less traveled" you are producing some very interesting seedlings -- and the arilbred gene pool still needs to be expanded rather than merely inbred.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links