  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AT LAST
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 20:55:27 -0500

OGB- type AB.  McAllister '93.  This has been my best podder among the
arilbreds.  But germination has been nil, poor and okay.  The okay pod gave
me six strong and seemingly leafspot resistant plants.  I was please with
the four that bloomed.  More than pleased - just delighted outright at their
look and lasting qualities.  One has now given my first two pods of the
year.  They really don't look like one year plants.  I hope they continue in
the same vein.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links