Re: KOKO KNOLL

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] KOKO KNOLL
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 07:06:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chris, thanks for the reply.  Yes, I'm on iris talk too, so I'll look for your results there.  I saw the list that you posted also.  Can't wait to try some.  :)

- Laurie

Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Laurie,

Adam in Chicago has tried 5 times to grow ESTHER, THE QUEEN and failed
so it really depends on where you live and possibly when you get them
into the ground.

I live in North of Montreal and just brought 24 new Arilbreds through a
very nasty winter.  Only one died so far.  I'll see how they do through
the Spring and Summer and report back to you.  Are you a member of Iris
Talk ?  I'll post my report there.

Regards
Chris

Do you Yahoo!?