I. paradoxa

As I was unable to override the camera's auto-focus feature, all of my paradoxa photos came out fuzzy -- but I'm going to post one anyway because I don't know whether anyone else on the list has one blooming this year.

At least the photo shows the form.  Yes, the falls are really that small.  Yes, the beard really does cover the entire fall.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links