From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 5:37 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Bright Seedling

*Really* like the color on this!  First year bloom so it won't be out for a
while.....but it grows like a weed.  Already have 14 one a 1 and 1/2 year
clump with 7 bloom stalks.  8 buds on perfect branching, only drawback that
I see is the flower is only medium sized.  Oh well.........
Mike Sutton

Yahoo! Groups Links