AB Seedling: 90-7-4

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AB Seedling: 90-7-4
  • From: arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:01:05 EDT

Still experimenting with ways to post photos to this list....

This is a fully functional halfbred, produced from the Triploid Route.  In itself, it could be dismissed as "just another yellow" [although I personally like the marked infusion of yellow-gold into the standards].

Of special interest is the double beard, which doesn't show as clearly as I'd like in this picture.  There's the bushy-but-medium-size beard typically found on halfbreds -- flanked by a diffuse, onco-like beard!

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links