SDB: RE: Jewel Baby

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: RE: Jewel Baby
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:32:33 -0500

Well this is an oldie, but when its the only
thing blooming in the iris bed, its lovely.

Besides I got my own digital camera now and I
just had to test it out.

Robin Shadlow
Zone 5 NE

watching in wonder as a few of the TB's have
stalks over 24" tall now, what zone did I say I
was in???

Support Care2 Email: Stop "scientific" whaling, the whale-killing loophole

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data