Re: AB Arabian Archer

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] AB Arabian Archer
  • From: "Betsy Higgins" <higgins881@mchsi.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:49:59 -0400

Griff:
    I'm located in Western NC between Asheville NC and Greenville SC at Hendersonville NC.  Elevation is 2250 ft. so the humidity is much lower than where you are.  The photo of Arabian Archer was taken before 10am in the shade.  I prefer taking photos in the shade--I think the colors are more true, especially for the reds.
    Betsy