Re: TB: Italian Ice/bloom report

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Italian Ice/bloom report
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:07:18 EDT

HI all,
    I think this is an awesome yellow, none of mine are this light and "icy"...really nice.    Someday I'll have to try to buy/get a share of some.   Other TB's up right now include :  BLATANT
                SUMMER OLYMPICS
               SKY QUEEN
               POP O SHA
               INNOCENT STAR (still going so strong, this is a real winner)

                (AB) KALIFA ABRA
                        CODETALKER
Several sdb's performing much better this year than ever before.
so many others with stalks up, next week should be fabulous...awaiting the opening of my first cross!!!    Looks to be a pretty peach/pink, was  SALMON BAND x  BLAZING SUNRISE...not a riveting cross but still, my first babe.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here