Bloomed Yesterday TB Bewildebeast

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Bloomed Yesterday TB Bewildebeast
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:17:21 -0500

I had 10 new ones bloom yesterday and 15 new ones today.  I didn't have time to send any pictures yesterday, but will try to do it today.

(Kasperek '95) 28" 30" tall; standards streaked light mauve and white. Laced falls are streaked dark mauve and silver white, accented by sunshine yellow shoulders with matching mauve veining and golden brown beards. A dazzling combination of streaks and flares on heavily ruffled petals. An extremely vigorous German Iris with a high bud count.

Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b

Yahoo! Groups Links