RE: AB Desert Finery

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] AB Desert Finery
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:14:32 -0500

Betsy,

            I am so glad you posted this.  I have 5 pictures of Desert Finery from 5 different places.  All are the same flower but at different stages of open-ness and light.  They “could” be 5 different flowers but they are all the same.  This is definitely one of those that Sharon McAllister was talking about changing colors as the bloom matures.

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS

Malevil Gardens