  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SYRIAN PRINCESS
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:53:28 -0500

OGB+ type AB.  Shockey '87.  For comparison to the photo I posted of DESERT
ATTIRE.  The standards on SP fade to near white.  The Standards on what I'm
growing as DA have a flush of violet throughout.  They aren't growing under
quite the same conditions and that might explain the difference.  Or maybe

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image