TB: Sudden Impact SKY

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Sudden Impact SKY
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:55:43 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:55:43 -0700

Ok, so I felt a little creative today...
When I was carrying the stalk inside the house, I noticed it against the clear sky today and thought it might make an interesting photo.
See what you all think...
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Links