RE: Slapstick

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Slapstick
  • From: "Pat" <patnjbob@neto.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:57:58 -0500

Patrick
The green in the background are peonies and some wild violets.
If I could sell the violets for a penny and postage, I'd be rich.
No matter how many times I do modified push-ups, as Bill B calls them, I have a bed of violets. The bloom on Slapstick is smaller now but since this is first year bloom, I expect much larger flowers
next season. Also, three are open on the same stalk, so it's a nice
show iris stalk.
Thanks for the compliment.

Yahoo! Groups Links