Re: Pretty Butterfly

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pretty Butterfly
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:49:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2004 5:09:11 PM Central Daylight Time, patnjbob@neto.com writes:

Bill, you arranged all this

Of course I do. You have discovered the diabolical plot bein' perpetrated on the public by spouses of women employed by the United States Postal Service.

How else should we insure their job security other than by shippin' irises?

Pretty photo. Can't get it to bloom here. It probably needs sun!
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links