Re: Last Laugh

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Last Laugh
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

I grew this plant for Two years and couldn't keep it from rotting every summer.  Still,  I used it in a lot of crosses.  It's suppose to be a great parent, but I let it go this year based on the problems I had with it in DC.  Paul Hill

Pat <patnjbob@neto.com> wrote:
Beautiful Iris. Strong stalks and huge flower.
First year bloom.
Shoop 2000

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=last vhort.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links