CULT: Borer photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] CULT: Borer photos
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:11:44 -0400

Paul and Mike,

Thanks so much for the answers.  I know now that the nest I found was
probably indeed a borer nest. . . we have not had 3 days of 70 degree
weather yet. . . it's only been up to the 50's.  I will continue my
tidiness in my garden with renewed vigor!  Maybe it will be done by
next week.

Has anyone seen the photos of the 2 different iris clumps. . . one with
yellowing leaves, and the other normal??  I sent it, but don't know if
it came through.

Thanks for all your help!

Adam~

--