Re: "Tiger Honey?".JPG

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] "Tiger Honey?".JPG
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:49:31 -0500

If possible, I'd recommend sending that pic to whoever sold it to you.
When I've had some iris  bloom "funny"  I send the seller a pic and they
usually respond, "sorry that's actually ______, we'll correct the error."
often got the iris next to the one I ordered.  It happens, hard to tell
what's what when they don't have a bloom on them.  Just an option.  Will

> From: Kitty <kitty@ojai.net>
> Date: 2004/04/25 Sun PM 01:40:32 CDT
> To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [iris-photos] "Tiger Honey?".JPG