Re: Re: vale of despair sdlngs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: vale of despair sdlngs
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:43:30 -0700

J. Griffin Crump wrote:
Linda  --  The pastel lavender was the one that caught my attention.  Do you
have a close-up or any other photos of it to post?  --  Griff

I have 5 or 6 photos I was going to prepare and send offlist today when the 90 degree bell rings. Will see if I can find a good one

Michael M.

> That's DCGI-13 (DUSKY CHALLENGER X GRAPE ICE), the one I was <so>
> euphoric about when it finally escaped the spring freezes to bloom the
> first time when the clump was 6 yrs old.  What a pleasant surprise that
> was!
>
> The pastel lavender on its right is another one of mine, also clearly
> delighted to be in California and not at my house!  It looks about 6
> inches taller than it gets here.

Yahoo! Groups Links