The Reblooming Iris Recorder

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] The Reblooming Iris Recorder
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

To those of you who may be on the membership of the Reblooming Iris Society.  I just received my copy of the bulletin today and noticed right away that the photograph on the cover shows what's suppose to be "Sweethearts Again" but is the wrong flower.  It is a seedling of mine # 9709-2C , not 'Sweethearts Again'.  The article speaks of  the introduced flower 'Sweethearts Again', not the seedling 9709-2C.   I hope this will cause no confusion for the Spoons at Winterberry Gardens when it comes time to fill orders.  So sorry for the mix up......Paul Hill
Photos attached
The first is the introduced Sweethearts Again......
The second is 9709-2C seedling.......

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image