  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: EMERALD FANTASY (Tate '83)
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:27:07 -0500

 From one old coot to another,

I got Emerald Fantasy from Superstition Gardens two years ago. It's in
their current catalog for only $4. I saw a picture of it online, fell in
love with the lines, too, and ordered it. It didn't bloom last year, but
this year, it managed two bloomstalks. The foliage looks a bit wimpy
compared to my other ABs, but the blooms did not disappoint, though
fairly small.

Bill Wells (in southern MO where ABs are in full swing and TBs are