OTHER: companion bulbs . . . and practice!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OTHER: companion bulbs . . . and practice!
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:52:46 -0400

Hey! I just found out that I have Microsoft PICTURE IT Express!  2000 on my computer!   I think this photo is sized about right. . . now if only it will come thru IrisPhotos without distorting!!
Okay, just to say something about iris. . . I love yellow daffodils, and I think that they go great with iris.  If only we could get them to bloom the same time as the SDB's. . .
Region 6
Zone 4.5
Hillman, Michigan

Yahoo! Groups Links