Re: IB: Saucy Stalk

Sterling Okase wrote:
Hi there,
I just wanted to share a picture of a stalk of
tetraploid IB Saucy with everyone. Sorry about the
rush job of blacking out the background. There were
more irises and stalks in the background that was very
distracting. I have grown Saucy since its introduction
and it always puts up very nice stalks with wide
branching but this year it decided to work overtime.
Lower branches are re-branched. I feel about 15 buds
on this stalk. Even with the wide branching, buds are
going to be bumping each other but oh well, who cares.
I have seedlings from Saucy and it seems to pass this
wonderful, wide branching to many of the kids.

Sterling

Would that be called Smilin' Bill branching?

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Links