Re: RH x SDB and vice versa

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RH x SDB and vice versa
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:47:03 -0700 (PDT)

Roberto; Love your Seedling. This is a type of cross I have been wanting to make for some years but something always prevents me. At present I am working on the Iris encyclopedia and would like to include your pictures under the stolonifera section. Would you have a picture of 'Turkish dancer' also?

Roberto Marucchi <romaru@libero.it> wrote:
VERA ANNE : VERA (RH) X SDB , Ransom 1995

and my sdlg L13-1 : Spring Fresh (SDB) X Turkish Dancer (RH)
My seedling is very small, only 1" of width at the falls, but 19" his height

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Vera-Anne.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=L13-1.jpg

Yahoo! Groups Links