SDB(?): Pitter Patter

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB(?): Pitter Patter
  • From: "Kelly D. Norris" <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:50:46 -0500

I was sold PITTER PATTER as an MDB.  I checked the registration and it is registered as an SDB but does bloom for me at MDB height as did it for the person who sold it to me.  Has it been reclassed?

Very attractive flower.

Botanically,

Kelly D. Norris

Master Gardener/Freelance Writer

Bedford, Iowa USA

Zone 4b/5a

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

www.rainbowfarms.net

Newsletter Editor, Iowa Bluebird Conservationists

The love of knowledge is a sort of madness.
C. S. Lewis, Out of the Silent Planet

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image