Re: wrong ID

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: wrong ID
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:39:59 -0000

Francesca,

I guess DESERT FESTIVAL could be the same.  My photo (as it appears on
my monitor) is really an accurate representation of what I'm growing.
The standards and falls are basically the same, but the standards
would have more lavender.  Not a lot more, but some.  Neither photo
shows lavender style arms.  Certainly mine is more pastel and not as
bright as the other photo.  Still, with the variation in photos I
believe it could be.  Is anyone reading this growing DESERT FESTIVAL?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA