OT photo request

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT photo request
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:13:43 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:13:44 -0600

Does anyone have photos of 'Doll Ribbons', 'Ellaine Hall', 'Lady Belle', or 'Violet Corsage'?  All are MTBs.  I've seen photos of all but the last, but the photos were all of very poor quality.  I think I have a photo of 'Doll Ribbons' from my garden, but I would like to compare, as the tag was switched, and I would like to be absolutely certain that is really what the plant is.

Also, I don't have access to newer AIS checklists right now, and am wondering if anyone can relate the year of introduction and pedigree of 'Ellaine Hall'.

Thanks much,

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Links