Re: Re: TB: City Lights

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: City Lights
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 18:08:31 -0500

Yes they do match well....if only I could get bluebonnets to grow!

donald wrote:

Hello Pearl,

Don't they match our Texas bluebonnets well?  My hill that I can't mow
has hit peak bloom today, so for the next week or so I can enjoy these
colors blanketing the rocky slope.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA