[PHOTO] Unknown MDB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] [PHOTO] Unknown MDB
  • From: J Book jbook@cableone.net
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 05:47:04 -0700

Spring is still eluding Prescott, AZ. We have had weather in the 70's for a day or two and then it cooled off and now it is snowing.  I was hoping spring was here to stay because it has been a cold, wet winter for our area. In the snow I have these beautiful little iris blooming. They are 4 1/2 inches high. We brought  them from my mother's house where they were doing nothing. Of course we have no idea what they are.  If anyone could supply some possible names. I would be most appreciative.