Re: White Out

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] White Out
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:57:32 -0500

Bob, thanks for your report. We are complaining of the wind here in Texas, but I cannot imagine what it would be like to have snow this time of year.

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
65 yesterday - WHITE OUT today 12-15 inches expected by tonight, this is your roving reporter reporting from Denver

Bob In Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Yahoo! Groups Links