IB: Nordic crystal

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB: Nordic crystal
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:13:47 -0500

Nordic Crystal, A & D Willott 1986. A couple of years ago I was at Clark Gardens in Mineral Wells and asked a young girl working there what was her favorite iris. Without a stutter she said Nordic Crystal so I bought it on her authority. It has taken a while to settle in but here it is.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image