RE: TB: Hyb: More seedlings

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Hyb: More seedlings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:27:40 -0700

Thank you, Bob.  I am testing some of mine right now at our cabin which is at 6500’ near Prescott.  I hear it snowed up there Sunday also.  They get well neglected up there in cold, wind and hot sun.  Often they go without water for a month or more when we are too busy here to get up there and take care of them.  Those that do well in those conditions should be good irises.  Some do better than they do down here in the heat.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9