Re: my favorite AT LAST sdlg

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] my favorite AT LAST sdlg
  • From: arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:03:50 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/2005 1:27:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time, timandrhonda_6@yahoo.com writes:
I am in Zone 6 upstate NY. I have fallen in love with the AB's partly as a result on the great seedling pictures this year. Can anyone suggest any AB's that would adapt to this location?

Glenn Timbs hybridized in upstate NY, so I'd recommend anything of his.  Fred Gadd was in CT and his introductions have the well-earned reputation of doing well in the northeast.

When I had the commercial garden, my customers from your area seemed to prefer the ABMs, 1/4-breds, and stolonifera-breds.  Please feel free to write me off-list at smciris@aol.com if you want more details.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links