Re: He Man Blues: Leaves too Wide?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: He Man Blues: Leaves too Wide?
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:12:27 -0000

Those fans just look healthy to me.  When mine are overdosed on
fertilizer, I get floppy leaves due to the too rapid growth along with
wide leaves.  I have those that make wide leaves when conditions are
good for them.  It's just a characteristic of the plant.  I think
those in your photo look really good for being grown in a pot -
something I don't manage well all.

Yahoo! Groups Links