Re: RE: FW: White red beard.jpg

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: FW: White red beard.jpg
  • From: Janet Hueller jansirisgarden@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:52:59 -0700

Thanks Adam,  This was given to me by an internet friend from Indiana.
He got it from a lady who said she had been growing it for about 30
years.  Which makes it a historic.  I hadn't thought there were any
whites w/red beards from that long ago, but am wrong.  It's not a keeper
for me.  One of the  stalks has 3 branches and a total of 9 buds, so has
that going for it, but the flower form is sorry in my opinion. So, it is
going bye, bye.

Jan-Tucson-Zone 8/9

Do a random act of kindness, today.

Yahoo! Groups Links