TB: House Guest

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: House Guest
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:37:25 -0500

Just open this morning

HOUSE GUEST  (Blyth 04)

It arrived in February and has been potted up in the house
until a few weeks ago.  For a stalk coming up in a pot this
soon after arriving from down under, I am impressed.  It
has really nice substance.

Robin Shadlow

zone 5 NE

still trying to get that elusive shot of Summoned Spirit

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Make a Difference: Stop Canada's cruel and senseless baby seal hunt!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/saveseals