Re: ZIZAH (Rich '83) AB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ZIZAH (Rich '83) AB
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:55:18 -0500

Hi, Betsy,

Glad you likd the pic. I am sorry to say that after I add the text, I
generally delete the original pic and that is the case with that
picture. So I don't have it without the text. Sorry! There is another
bloom open on ZIZAH today, so I might be able to get another pic
tomorrow, but there's no guarantee that you would like it as well. I
took the shot you liked in full sun, which I usually don't do.

I have another pic that I shot the following day. It has text, too, but
the text can be cropped out of it, though it may get to close to the
bottom and destroy the composition of the picture. I could forward it,
if you like, but again it may not please you as much as the other. It is
less bright.

I am currently using Picture It! to add the text. I also have MGI
PhotoSuite, but I haven't used it yet, so I'm sticking with Picture It!
for the moment. Once I save it as a jpeg, though, the text becomes part
of the pic and can no longer be edited....

Sorry! :-(

Bill Wells