Re: RE: [iris] CAT: Chasing Rainbows at Schriener

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: [iris] CAT: Chasing Rainbows at Schriener
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:44:33 +0000

Sterling,

Mid-America Garden, Paul Black & Tom Johnson have Chasing Rainbows listed in there catalog for $6.00.  www.mid-americagarden.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Sterling Okase
Sent:
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:53 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] CAT: Chasing Rainbows

Hi there,

Someone posted a beautiful picture of Chasing Rainbows

last year or perhaps the year before. I would like to

find a source for it but I can't find it in any of the

catalogs that I currently have. I think maybe

Schreiner's or Cooley's might have it. Can someone

please help me locate a source for it? Hopefully, it

won't be too expensive.

Also, if anyone has any info on Chasing Rainbows i.e.

good growth, good branching, bud count. Thanks in

advance.

Sterling

Seattle, WA. zone 8

http://mail.yahoo.com